Car buying service
AAA members can enjoy a stress-free car buying experience. With our car buying service, you can find the car you want and feel confident in the price you pay.
Simply find your vehicle and receive a no-haggle price from the dealer.1 Participating vehicles come with the following member benefits:
- Special event vehicle pricing emailed directly to you1
- 5-day/500-mile buy-back guarantee2
- 20% off after-market accessories at time of car purchase
- 24-month/24,000-mile limited powertrain warranty on eligible Enterprise Car Sales© vehicles3
Car buying services
AAA makes buying a new car simple and hassle-free with research tools and more.
Get the information you need to find a great deal on a used car. Plus, you can order a discounted vehicle history report.
Use our guide to find the best RV for you, plus see how to check your RV’s value before trading in or selling.
AAA car buying services membership value
Car buying with AAA is as simple as 1, 2, 3
- Search for new or used vehicles from our dedicated dealer network online inventory.
- Get the AAA member price at the dealership, including incentives and fees.
- Visit your dealer and test drive the car you want with no obligation to buy.
Car buying resources
View price reports with MSRP and invoice pricing information, plus manufacturer incentives.
Check out the latest vehicle reviews and get information on the latest trends in vehicle technology.
Classic and Plus® members get 20% off Carfax vehicle history reports. Premier® members get 1 free report per year and 40% off thereafter.
If you’re buying a used vehicle, get a professional inspection at participating AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities to avoid costly problems in the future.
Car buying tips & frequently asked questions
Trying to decide which car to buy? Here’s why depreciation is the deciding factor.
Here's what you need to know about automakers’ certified pre-owned programs.